I have weird dark spots/dots on my legs. How do I get rid of them? (photo)

I usually get dark spots/dots after I shave/wax my legs. Sometimes when I squeeze the dot, a tiny hair comes out of it.

Dark spots on legs after shaving

It looks like you have follicular hyperpimented accentuation. This is usually due to irritation from shaving or waxing. It shows up as dark spots or bumps at the sight of the hair follicles. The most effective treatment is chemical peels and laser hair removal. Otherwise, the problem will keep coming back every time you shave. 

Greenwich Dermatologist

Spots on Legs With Hair

These are called keratosis pilaris and are not of concern.  Seek advise from a cosmetic dermatologist.  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer

Dark Spots on Legs

I agree with Dr. Nichols on the diagnosis. Laser hair removal is going to be critical here to prevent this from recurring indefinitely. An intense pulsed light device could also effectively treat the hair and pigment at the same time.

Daniel P. Friedmann, MD
Austin Dermatologic Surgeon