3rd TCA cross at 80% (Photo)

Hello! Did tca cross at home at 80% for the 3rd time on my nose scars since no doctor performs tca in my area. The last 2 sessions were at 50%. Its been 5 weeks after the 3rd session and I feel like the holes become deeper and got hyper-pigmentation which I knew since the start. Will this continue to change for the better or should I do continue treating it with more TCA every 5-6 weeks? Pls really need your help and suggestions! thank you!

TCA and acne scars.

Thanks for sharing. Classic example of TCA making some forms of acne scars worse.... TCA CROSS should ideally be placed into the deepest ice pick scars, with your skin type and scar type, this procedure could worsen the scar. Now, to fix this up I suggest stopping all treatments, and see a Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastics in your area. This can be fixed up, no problems but it will take many months and sessions. Cheers, Dr Davin Lim 

Brisbane Dermatologist