I wanted to know want is best for my skin to get rid of my acne marks? (Photo)

I have bad acne scars on both on my checks with natural oily skin and I want to know how is the best way I can fix this. So I can start to go without makeup.

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

Acne scarring requires a combination approach including lasers, fillers, subcision, TCA cross. Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Acne scars

Hi seen your pic the brown spots are due to photo damaged  skin. Initially a basic skin care priming is needed with topical retinoid and an oil free cleaner and face wash used for a period of 2 weeks.Then you will benefit from chemical peels done in sessions followed by your skin texture can be improved by treating with vitamin c serum and a strict usage of broad spectrum sunscreen application .please do consult your specialist about restarting your make up products. 

Acne marks/scars on Dark Skin

The best way to remove these dark marks/scars would be through a combination of Vitamin C (topical), Hydroquinones, and Retin-A.  In conjunction with these products you should have chemical peels to exfoliate your skin and you should have great results with an expert.  Best, Dr. Green