Waiting Time from Consultation to Actual Cosmetic Surgery?

How long is the wait from the consultation till the actual surgery? I have my consultation in October which is ages away and I was just wondering how long I will have to wait until I can actually have the operation?

Cutting down the time from consultation to surgery.

It really depends on the extent of the operation, preoperative tests or studies, cessation of other medications, co-existing medical conditions, etc. IF you have a very specific procedure and date in mind, let the office know prior to your consultation so that you can get all your ducks in a row. For example your surgeon may require a mammogram prior to breast enlargement. Find out now and get that test out of the way. Stop aspirin/ibuprofen products and other medications that could effect surgery. Speak with your internist regarding you ability to undergo surgery, etc.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}