I am looking for a laser treatment to help with Hemosiderin. (photo)

I am 2.5 months out of my lipo surgery and have terrible "Iorn stains" or better known as Hemosiderin all over my abdomen. I was told treatment for this is Vitamin K, bleaching creams, but most efficient laser. What type of laser treatment do I search for?

Pico way Q switch laser test spot.

Sorry to hear about your mis hap. This is a difficult condition to treat, tattoo lasers such as Q Switch lasers can be useful, however a test patch is recommended. I have trailed normal QSL and Picosure, however the most powerful is PICOWAY by Syneron Candela. You will need several treatments 2-3 months apart. 
regards Dr Davin Lim

Brisbane Dermatologist

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting -- HI DEFINITION REVISION

I suggest seeing a vaser HI definition sculpting physician who can evaluate what type of procedure is needed and if revision and fat grafting are needed.  This type of damage is typically from an over aggressive approach and needs radiofrequency, hyperbaric treatments and sometime lasers.  This is more than just hemosiderin deposition this is damage to the blood vessels of the skin. Massage may help with internal scarring, cellutone/z wave does more.  Please seek expert advice for this. Best, Dr. Emer

Treating pigmentation after surgery

Thank you for your question sarah.para. I am sorry to hear about your situation. Treatment for pigmentation after surgery can include products and treatments as you mentioned. A combination of both often works best. Laser treatments include IPL and q-switched Nd:YAG. These treatments may affect tattoos if there are tattoos in the treatments area. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Alex Eshaghian, MD, PhD
Encino Physician