Cellulite on thighs. Any suggestions?

I am a very active person and workout 6 days a weeks with weight lifting and some cardio. I also compete in npc bikini competitions so j keeps tight diet, however despite all that I have always had lots of cellulite on the back of my legs, side, butt. Is lipo for me or should I lean more toward velashape? I only want to get rid of the cellulite that's it.

Cellulite removal

Your cellulite problem is a common one. Fortunately, finally there are effective ways to minimize this problem. Perhaps the least invasive one is  Cellfina™. Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasive

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite. The results are fairly #permanent.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Cellulite on thighs

Consider a treatment called Cellfina which can be performed under local anesthesia. Patients love it and over 90% of them are still satisfied with their results 3 years after treatment. Obtain a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon near you. They can examine you, then discuss treatment options and details,

Cellfina / Cellulite Reduction/ Liposuction/ Skin Tightening / BBL/ High Definition Procedures

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.
It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.
Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.
Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.
Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure. It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.  It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding.

It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.

Take care,

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Cellulite despite working out

I don't have experience with Velashape, but for what your describing, which is all too common, Cellfina would be your best bet.  Minimal down time and no visible scars with a high satisfaction rating.  Cellulite is genetic, so you can work and diet all you want, but when you want to get the problem treated, I recommend seeing a plastic surgeon who can offer you a few options and make the best recommendation.

Cellulite Treatment for Thighs

Thank you for your question. It would be helpful to have a picture in order to answer your question. There are two FDA approved treatments available for Cellulite, Cellulaze and Celifina. Cellulose is probably better for mild cellulite of the thighs, and will often reduce the appearance of Grade 1 and Grade 2  Cellulite. Grade 3 Cellulite, which refers to deep dents in the skin, may be better treated with Celifina. Some doctors only offer one of these treatment options, so you should do your research. Velashape is a non-surgical treatment and will most likely provide the least amount of improvement of all the options. Good luck to you. 

Steven L. Ringler, MD, FACS
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite options

You need a thorough exam. Some people are better off with fat transfer, especially for the buttock. Some are better off with technology like Celfina, which produces nice lasting results. Liposuction alone is not usually the answer. Posting a photo maybe helpful, but I can certainly understand if you are reluctant to do so. Seek an in person consultation with a plastic surgeon. Good luck!