What to do about just 1-3 small problems on nose, of indentation type - something where collagen just didn't grow? (photos)

I am curious where there was acne but not severe but ongoing, or one does not typically scar over many many years, but there was one or two scars over a lifetime. However what these one or two really become a roadblock mentally for people even though they're not huge because there right on the nose and they change the shape of near symmetry, e.g. and draw other person's attention to it because of light refraction. How can this be fixed? In the office or at home? Is there a permanent fixed?

Focal filler and TCA CROSS

Atrophic and Ice pick scars. I would treat the old one on the left with Bellafill if you are in the US, JUVEDERM Volbella if you are in Australia (we don't have Bellafill as yet). Additionally the new one on your nose will benefit from TCA CROSS. 

Video attached on treating open pores on noses below. 

All the best

Dr Davin Lim
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
BRISBANE, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne scar Treatment NYC

You would benefit from a combination of a facial filler and Fraxel or Ematrix laser to treat these scars. Please consult an expert. Best, Dr. Green