Name of an Upcoming Cellulite Cure That Involves Injections?

I am a 29 year old female wanting to eliminate my mild to moderate cellulite. I heard of a treatment that in the works that will completely get rid of this problem. Wondering the name of this procedure and when might it be be available?

There is no known cure for "cellulite".

I am unaware that any treatment modality changes "cellulite" in a positive way.  At conventions, there are reps with claims for succesful techniques (usually requiring a devise that costs 10's of thousands of dollars).  They never have any scientific evidence to support their claims.

No cure for cellulite

Sorry, but there is no cure for cellulite. Some treatments, done as maintenance, may help make it look better, including Thermage, Velashape, Endermologie.  Mesotherapy involves injections but is controversial and not a cure.

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

Injections that cures cellulite

Currently there are no "cures" for cellulite. There are many options to help improve the appearance of cellulite such as noninvasive treatments like vela shape, thermage, Smoothshapes. These treatments use different forms of energy to improve the appearance of cellulite

Lori A. Brightman, MD

Best Cellulite Treatment

Hi,

There is a new device called Viora that claims to treat cellulite effectively, but I have not seen any scientific studies at this point.  When there is an effective treatment, we will all know about it.  In the meantime, it is most judicious to save your money.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD
Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite cure?

The name of the product should probably be "money-pit".  There is no cure for cellulite.  There are only temporary treatments to reduce its appearance.  If a real cure came along, we would be following it through scientific studies long before it came to market...there is no such cure, unfortunately.

Carmen Kavali, MD

No proven cure for cellulite

Believe me, when someone develops a reliable and effective cure for cellulite, we will all hear about it. In the meantime, there are a lot of temporary and partially effective treatments out there and no shortage of people happy to take your money. Wait for clinical trials and verified results.For now, the best treatment in my opinion is Thermage.

Richard Baxter, MD

Cellfina is the ONLY Effective Cellulite Treatment That Works!

There is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless. Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Also, Cellfina is a single session procedure that is done under local anesthesia with little to no pain! Thank you for your excellent question.

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze for cellulite

The best cellulite cure is Cellulaze; this is a minimally invasive procedure that has the ability to smooth out skin while keeping it cellulite free. Consult with your surgeon to find out if you are a good candidate for Cellulaze.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cellulite Treatment

If you are looking for a long-lasting treatment for cellulite, consider Cellulaze.

Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done  under local or just IV sedation.  It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment.  Hope this is helpful.
Dr. Sugene Kim

Cellulite Cure That Involves Injections?

Thank you for your question. There's a procedure called Mesotherapy treatment and it requires series of injections.  However it is not an FDA approved treatment and it is not without risk. There is no cure for cellulite at this time. Results will vary depending on the individual's response.  There are other noninvasive procedures that help with the appearance of cellulite such as Vaser shape, and may require a series of treatments. I hope this helps.