Hi Doctor what kind of treatment is suitable for me? ( photo)

Hi Doctor, I have deep acne scars on her forehead, have already tried different treatments such dermapen ,derma roller and one laser treatment , But none of them has worked.I am based in London and it's quite far to Australia. Can you please advise what to do ?,what kind of treatment is suitable for me? and can you recommand any dermatologist in London or closer to London?( see attached pic). I would appreciate any advices from you. Thank you very much.
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Deep forehead scars

I would consider a combination of Bellafill and eMatrix laser to help treat your scars.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Forehead scars depressed and wide - How to treat this?

The scars likely need different approaches done at the same time. Surface treatment to have the superficial portion raise up as well as something to elevate the deeper part of the scar. We do a 5-7 step process that can approach these issues. We would elevate just under neath it and put tissue there while lasering it from above to help it from that end as well.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon