What kind of acne is this? *Please Help* (photos)

What kind of acne is this? It rarely ever turns into a pimple just bumps that I feel deep in the skin. Sometimes the look like black heads. When I squeeze them it oozes long stringy like yellow stuff. I'm 19 and had it all through my teenage years but it's worse then ever. No exfoliants, face washes, or topical creams have worked. For a year now I stopped squeezing them in fear of scarring etc. please help.

Controlling acne

You need to see a dermatologist for this. Topicals and oral medications are needed. Sometimes lasers and peels are needed for hard to treat acne.