What kind of acne is this? *Please Help* (photos)

What kind of acne is this? It rarely ever turns into a pimple just bumps that I feel deep in the skin. Sometimes the look like black heads. When I squeeze them it oozes long stringy like yellow stuff. I'm 19 and had it all through my teenage years but it's worse then ever. No exfoliants, face washes, or topical creams have worked. For a year now I stopped squeezing them in fear of scarring etc. please help.

Doctor Answers 1

Controlling acne

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You need to see a dermatologist for this. Topicals and oral medications are needed. Sometimes lasers and peels are needed for hard to treat acne.

Panama City Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 52 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.