I have acne scars; what is the best treatment to get rid of it? (Photos)

Combination approach and pre-treatment prep

With your skin type, pre-treatment prep with hydroquinone and retinoids is vital.  Following that, options including RF needling (infini) or fractionated co2 can give you good results over a series of treatments with settings tailored to your down-time.  See a specialist experienced in treating darker skin types.  Best wishes, Shobhan.

Acne Scarring -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2/Erbium, VIVA, Intensif); Microneedling/PRP, Fillers (Bellafill)

I suggest a formal consultation with an acne scarring expert. You may need a combination approach with lasers, TCA cross, peels/skin care.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Acne scars and PIH

With your skin type, I highly recommend the Infini for your scars. Topical therapy as well to include Retin A and hydroquinone to improve texture and pigmentation. Chemical peels, subcision, and PRP are also of benefit in some patients.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Acne Scars and Best Treatment

It will take a combination of treatments to make your scars improved.  I would highly recommend eMatrix laser and V-beam to help heal these scars.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green