How bad are my acne scars and what treatments should I do for them? (photos)

Acne scars

You would need a combo of things to get the best result. First I would have subcision of the deeper scars and then either have Fraxel or Micro Needling Treatments. For the redness you may need some VPL treatments. You may also benefit from some filler or fat injections. First step is to find a good Plastic Surgeon to help you with the best treatments for you.

Acne scarring

Thank you for your email. My approach is in three steps:

step 1: subcision

Step 2: fractional radiofrequncy or fractional laser

Step 3: Filler for any residual areas

Firas Al-Niaimi, MSc
London Dermatologist

Acne Scars and FraxelB

A combination of V-Beam for redness, fillers with for scars, and eMatrix or Fraxel for textural problems with PRP all are needed.  Please consult an expert in scars for an evaluation.  Best, Dr. Green

How bad are my acne scars and what treatments should I do for them?

An in person evaluation is best. Options include IPL or laser treatments, Bellafill injections, chemical peels, and skin care. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Treating acne scars

You would do well with volume replacement and Infini. I would use Bellafill for the filler. Addiing subcision, PRP would also improve things probably. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD

A Combination is Needed--Acne Scarring Treatment with lasers, fillers, radiofrequency, microneedling/prp

This requires a combination approach using: surgery, subcision, fillers like Bellafill and Sculptra; lasers such as co2 laser resurfacing or Fraxel/Clear+Brilliant; radiofrequency such as Sublative or Viva; and microneedling/prp to improve texture and tone.  This combination will help to improve the scars and give long term collagen production. I recommend seeing an acne scarring expert. Best, Dr. Emer