Cystic Pimple Scar. Is the scar healing/filling and that is why this is happening, or could it be something else?

I had a cyst on my cheek, right below my cheekbone. I had it injected with cortisone twice before the swelling went down. Now the area is flat, but i have an indentation that becomes a crease in my cheek when I smile. Over the last couple of days, I've noticed that the area has become more red and almost appears swollen, although it doesn't feel like it is. Thanks for your help!

Cyst and Injection

It is possible that the indented area is from the cyst or from the cortisone injection.  If it is still red you may need antibiotics. Please return to your treating physician for examination.  Best, Dr. Green