what kind a prob i have ? what i should i know about it? (photos)

Am Diwakar ,Asian-Indian,Brown oily skin.I have this pimple problem for past 5 years , usually they used to be small and painless, but now its getting huge and painful. Unknowingly i kept poking them regularly, i left black scars all over my cheeks, recently i see white tips on the pimples with severe pain. kindly help me out in understanding my prob, what kind of problem am facing now, what i should do about it, to make stress free life ? why do i get pimples repeatedly at same spots ?

Doctor Answers 2

Hidef Acne Scar Protocol is the best

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Start with Melarase creams and light chemical peels. I would suggest our exclusive Hidef Acne Scar Protocol which includes Ematrix RF, fractional lasers and RF, skin resurfacing, subcision, acne surgery, microneedling, and chemical peels. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
@kareplasticsurgery on Instagram

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 95 reviews

Severe Cystic Acne

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Please consult a board certified dermatologist and inquire about the best acne treatments for your skin such as Accutane.  You need to get this acne under control to prevent further scars.  Once the acne is under control you can have the scars treated. Best, Dr. Green

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.