How can I get rid of the acne on my neck and jawline?

I always get pimples on my jawline and on my neck, but not so many at other places in my face, they are especially concentrated in this areas. Why is that? I'm a 23 year old girl. Could it be something about the hormones, hormonal imbalance? What could I do to get rid of the acne on my jawline and my neck? I'm very careful with my skin and using good products on my skin and also do chemical peelings once in a while. I also eat healthy and I'm vegetarian. Thanks, Erika.

How can I get rid of the acne on my neck and jawline

Thank you for your question. There are many factors that cause acne and different treatments that can help. Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for a complete evaluation and treatments plan.