This is ruining my life. Any suggestions for my acne scars ? (photos)

I have severe acne scarring on my back, face and chest. I'm worried that there's no options for me since I have mixed race skin. I just want it all gone and would love to know what to do. (I'm already dermarolling) Any options or ideas. It's really killing my confidence. Thanx

Acne Scars and treatments

It will take a combination of treatments to help treat these scars.  A combination of bleaching creams, chemical peels, and lasers to treat these scars such as eMatrix.  Please consult an experienced board certified dermatologist since this a complicated treatment.  Best, Dr. Green