Old acne scars from wrinkling when having zits.What can I do to make my forehead Stretch out & look clean /flat & smooth?(photo)

I use to wrinkle my forehead alot when i had zits/pimples inbetween the wrinkles (is my thought) and therefor it made gaps and made my forehead now look like a sheet thats not stretched out but wrinkled and "bubbly". Also in my T-zone between my eyebrows as you might see its like a thousand needles have been stung onto my skin and left like holes / looks like some kind of after a burn damage.I want to know if i can stretch it out/make it smooth/make it flat and plain and stretched out. Thank you

Forehead Scars

These type of scars respond very well to a combination of Botox and eMatrix laser.  Please consult a specialist for this treatment.  Best, Dr. Green

Easy fix for these scars- BOTOX and Juvederm

It may seem hard, however if you visit an experienced Board Certified plastics or dermatologist, the solution is simple. 

The BB gun divots on your forehead can be subcised and filled at the same time- see Video on YOUTUBE below as an example I did for chickenpox scars. Same principle. 

The use of fillers such as Juvederm in your forehead (very advanced technique) plus BOTOX will give a great improvement. 

All the best

Dr Davin Lim
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist