What is the best way to naturally heal this scar on my face? (Photo)

I attempted to remove a small mole in this area cause i was really annoyed by it but as you can see the mole didnt come off (small black in the middle) and now It's reddish and raised. I just want to remove the scar now i dont care about the mole anymore. Please provide me a natural way or a cream or anything just not a surgical way thank you.

Scar on Face -- fillers, lasers, microneedling/PRP, subcision

Facial scarring can improved with subcision, fillers, medical tattooing and laser treatment or surgical removal. Topical products alone will not yield optimal results. I suggest you speak to an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Scar from a mole removal

At this point, I would consider both laser therapy and application of Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase creams. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Mole scar

Scars continue to mature and improve over a year. If it is still young and remodeling, you can continue treating your scar with various topical options such as silicone-based strips or gels and most importantly - keep them out of the sun. Overtime, your scar should continue to improve on its own. For both young and older scars that have plateaued in their improvement, microneedling, fractionated laser, and radiofrequency make microscopic holes in the scar to stimulate your body to remodel and replace the scar with new organized collagen. For the best treatment options, it is important to visit an expert for an in-person examination. Hope this helps!

Johnson C. Lee MD
Plastic Surgery

Johnson C. Lee, MD
Beverly Hills Physician