Under-eye wrinkles. No bags and dark circles (Photo)

Please help! I'm 29 years old and have had this issue for nearly 10 years! I do have bad allergies but I take an allergy pill every day and in the spring I take a sinus pill along with it. I'm a dark skinned AA woman and would like some guidance on what to do. I believe I also have hyperpigmentation problem so what may be the safest way to heal my tired looking eyes. I don't feel any bags, the area feels flat, it just looks bad.

Under Eye Rejuvenation with fillers, lasers, microneedling/prp

Fillers, lasers, and microneedling/PRP can improve under eye bags. My patients try to get non surgical treatments to avoid surgery. We use PRP and stem cells there often. I suggest consulting with an expert to develop a treatment plan best suited for your short and long term goals. Best, Dr. Emer.

Dark circles around eyes

I think that fillers around the eyes would help. A good eye cream and chemical peels would also be good. I use Restylane with cannula for this. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Under-eye wrinkles. No bags and dark circles

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  Lower eyelid hollowing is best treated in a multimodal fashion that incorporates dermal fillers, skin care, chemical peels and low dose botox administration.  Be sure to see an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon in order to maximize your results.  Hope this helps.