How to treat these acne scars and what scars are these ? (Photo)

I have had 2 treatments for my scars , both with the dermapen as INFINI Rf is not available where I live. My first treatment was dermapen with the TCA peel at 30% and then dermapen with PRP 2 weeks later. the photos below are of my current skin and scars after these 2 treatments. I would like to know what treatment to follow up with and what scars are these especially on my cheek area. thank you

Ematrix RF and lasers for acne scars

I would recommend our Hidef Acne Scar Protocol to improve the contour of your acne scars. Treatments include Yag laser, fractional lasers, and Ematrix RF. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Resources limited with acne scar treatments

Sometimes acne scar treatments are limited by the access of the patent to the latest in technology, or access to the doctor. Delon, there are ideal treatment for your scars ( ideally they require multiple treatments of different methods, including surgical, energy based RF -PRP, etc...). If you are limited by technology, I would consider CO2 fractional laser as an option- knowing you may need 3-8 sessions (always at the highest setting but conservative densities). TCA 30% at this stage will do very little. Wish you well. Dr Davin Lim, Laser and aesthetic dermatologistBrisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist