How do I get rid of these black marks left behind? (photos)

I generally get these big pimples under my skin that sometimes comes up and sometimes just doesn't. Either way they tend to leave these black dark mark around it. It like small circular marks.

Lasers, creams, and sunscreen

If patients have darker skin types, pimples can leave prolonged marks known as PIH or post inflammatory hyper pigmentation .

A combination of lasers, peels, HQ and sunscreen can diminish these marks. The laser of choice? Gentle Q switch lasers or Picosure Focus. 

All the best

Dr Davin Lim 
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Dark spot and Treatment

A combination of bleaching creams, Retinoids, and chemical peels (with sun protection) will greatly help you.  Best, Dr. Green

Black spots on the face after acne

Black spots after acne is usually post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. If they last more than a year it likely is a permanent condition. Aggressive skin is the best thing to start. After this you can consider laser resurfacing or chemical peels. For more severe scarring the acne scar vitalizer treatment is our approach that treats scars with multiple approaches all in one treatment that is done in about 2 hours. This approach attacks multiple layers.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Acne scars marks

Hi seen your pic to begin with a good cleaner and a face wash with  topical retinoids followed by early intervention with topical antibiotic cream when a pimple pops up and a superficial chemical peel will  get rid  of your dark marks .usage of sunscreen is a must to prevent photodamaged skin .