Virginia Hyperpigmentation Treatment Doctor Recommendations

I need a doctor that knows what he/she is doing since the last one screwed up my face with Fraxel. Anyone know any specialists on skin pigmentation problems? Please respond if you can help. I currently live in the Virginia area but am thinking about out of state doctors if there are none here. Thanks.

No doctor answers yet