Juvederm or Bellafill for atrophic acne scars?

I have deep severe acne scars on my cheeks. Between Juvederm and Bellafill which is safer and long lasting? Thanks

Juvederm vs Bellafill for acne scars

See video reference for more info. on how it is done. 
My suggestion is you start off with Juvederm first, then Bellafill. Fillers for atrophic scars can be technically challenging, namely they have to be placed exactly. I suggest starting off with a filler that can be dissolved - Juvederm is a good starting point. 

Bellafill is an excellent filler, and can also be considered if your Specialist is confident in good outcomes, in safe areas. 

All the best

Dr Davin Lim 
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Fillers for acne scars

You should start with Juvederm.  It is a hyaluronic acid filler that can be reversed with hyaluronidase.  So, if you don't like the results, you can get rid of the product.  Bellafill is permanent, so you cannot reverse it.  Always seek treatment from a qualified professional.  Good luck!

Jennifer Trent, MD, FAAD
Sarasota Dermatologic Surgeon

Juvederm or Bellafill for acne scars

If you have never had fillers before, I would recommend starting with Juvederm.  If you like the results, you could consider Bellafill later.  Bellafill is a permanent filler and can rarely cause a delayed reaction called a granuloma.  I would recommend that you see an experienced cosmetic doctor for a more in depth discussion of these issues.
Regards,
Dr. Ort

Richard Ort, MD
Lone Tree Dermatologic Surgeon

Atrophic Scars and Fillers

Restylane, Juvederm, and Bellafill work well to fill the scars.  Bellafill should last longer in studies performed and is a newer product.  Please consult an expert.  Usually a combination approach with lasers is best. Best, Dr. Green