What should I do to remove my acne and pimples? What cream should I need to use because my face is sensitive? (Photo)

Acne treatments

Thank you for your question. It is difficult to assess and evaluate your skin through photographs, and I cannot recommend any treatments without evaluating you in person. However, after looking at your photos, it looks like you suffer from a combination of acne: inflammatory lesions (red bumps), and comedones (whiteheads and blackheads). In my experience, I found a combination therapy of oral antibiotics and topical medications to be effective in treating mild to moderate acne. On the other hand, there are alternative therapies, which include Accutane, chemical peels, and facials. I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist to have your skin assessed and to discuss treatment options that best suit your needs. Take care and good luck.