What will my skin look like 2 days after the ResurFX treatment?

Hi. I am 22 and decided to undergo the ResurFX to treat my acnes scars. Will my skin be very red 2 days after the treatment? Can I apply heavy makeup 2 days after the treatment as I have to meet a very important client. Thanks!

ResurFX to treat acne scars

ResurFX works very well for acne scars. It takes about 2-3 treatments for results. You can expect some redness to the area that has been treated to last for about 3 days along with  very minimal swelling. Be sure to apply sunblock because the area will be sensitive to sunlight and also adequate hydration with moisturizer. Makeup can be applied two days after the treatment. 

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon