Should I be getting a scar revision or belly button surgery? (Photo)

I have had surgeries for my umbilical hernias. One had one hernia, the other had 6 hernias after it burst. Now left win burning and stretching and a suture that wont dissolve. I do not like the look of it or the feel as it pulls a lot. Theres a hole at the top where skin should be and I have an outtie. How do I get this fixed?

Belly button revision surgery

You may benefit from a combination of surgical scar revision and fat grafting to the area to restore your belly button contour. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Belly button revision surgery

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles