What are suggested treatment for my acne scars. How much % improvement I can expect for such acne scars? (photos)

Getting the improvement you want takes a series of acne treatments--lasers, microneedling/prp, fillers

This will require a combination approach of lasers, microneedling/prp, subcision and fillers. I recommend a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist for treatment for acne scarring treatment options. It will take a series of treatments to get improvement. Everyone heals differently, so it's difficult to give you % or time-frame. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Microneedling for acne scars

I would consider doing a series of microneedling treatments.  This has low recovery and low downtime.  Our patients have been pleased with the results of microneedling.  We use the SkinPen for our microneedling treatments. 

Regards,

Dr. Ort

Richard Ort, MD
Lone Tree Dermatologic Surgeon

Improving acne scars in darker skin type

I would use the Infini in this case. You will need at least 3 treatments. You can get 50% or more improvements with the scarring. You have resolution of the scars. Other treatments to help are: Subcision, PRP, Bellafill. Good skin care is needed as well.

Steven F. Weiner, MD