Subcuticular suturing for scar revision?

Hello, I'm looking for a surgeon who uses this technique frequentlty for surgery. I know that this technique will leave a better cosmetic scar. I have a scar on my face from a previous surgeon that left a wider scar on my face. Also, please don't mentioned laser or miconeedling. Done it many times with no results. Just looking for a surgical scar revision now. Thank you. Willing to travel anywhere in California.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Surgical scar revision combined with lasers

Surgical scar revision may work very well depending on your scar; followed by fractional lasers, subcision, and fillers. 
Best, Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Scar Revision -- Subcuticular Sutures

Scar revision requires skill, patience, and creativity. We frequently perform this procedure in my practice. I would suggest consulting with an expert in scar revision for optimal results. I often do subcuticular sutures to get the best outcome with skin glue. Best, Dr. Emer

Scar revision

Re-excising a scar can be performed in order to make a scar appear more thin and less noticeable. Regardless of the suturing technique used, the goal is to make sure there is minimal or no tension on the surface layers of the skin during the healing process. As you heal, underlying tension will cause your scar to naturally widen and stretch to relieve this pressure. This can make even the best looking scar slowly look worse over time on its own. Facial skin tend to be more tight due to the contour as well as muscle activity of the face so wide scarring is a frequent problem. Any plastic surgeon should be able to perform a subcuticular suturing technique but for the best treatment option, it is important to visit an expert for an in-person examination to see if the subcuticular technique will be strong enough to remove tension in the area of your current scar. Best of luck!

Johnson C. Lee, MD
Beverly Hills Physician