Is there a specific treatment I can get to remove these small bumps on my forehead? (Photos)

I've had small tiny bumps on my forehead for a few years now. I'm not sure if it's just acne or blocked pores, or yeast or a combination or what but it's really frustrating because they don't seem to go away. I've tried a few acne ointments over the years with sulfuric acid and benzyl peroxide and it hasn't worked. I'm wondering if there's something more specific I can do or better yet get done by a dermatologist?

Doctor Answers 1

Bumps on forehead

These need to be evaluated in person. A dermatologist is the doctor to see. It could be sebaceous hyperplasia or comedones. Treatments vary according to the diagnosis. 

Panama City Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 41 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.