Is there a specific treatment I can get to remove these small bumps on my forehead? (Photos)

I've had small tiny bumps on my forehead for a few years now. I'm not sure if it's just acne or blocked pores, or yeast or a combination or what but it's really frustrating because they don't seem to go away. I've tried a few acne ointments over the years with sulfuric acid and benzyl peroxide and it hasn't worked. I'm wondering if there's something more specific I can do or better yet get done by a dermatologist?

Bumps on forehead

These need to be evaluated in person. A dermatologist is the doctor to see. It could be sebaceous hyperplasia or comedones. Treatments vary according to the diagnosis.