Best treatment for stretched hypertrophic scar? (photo)

I had a small supernumary nipple removed above my breast and it left a nasty raised scar that stretched at the ends. It has been about two years and was wondering what kind of treatment would be most beneficial. Have tried silicone sheeting with only moderate success. Thanks.

Doctor Answers 2

Hypertrophic scars

As part of our Hidef Scar Revision Protocol, I would recommend a combination of pulsed dye laser, IIT, fractional lasers, and fractional RF. 
Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

Scars on Body -- Fraxel/Microneedling, Sculptra/Fat/Bellafill, Subcision, Pulsed Dye Laser; Medical Tattooing

this should be treated with pulsed dye or yellow laser and steroid/5fu injection.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 190 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.