Facial burn from warts removal.

I had a skin tag on my face and its really irritating so i used a wart removal hoping to solve the problem but it created far more.it left me with what it looked like a cigarette burn/whole on my face. Please help, I'm desperate. 

Doctor Answers 1

See a Cosmetic Dermatologist for Wound Care

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist for wound care to avoid scarring. I recommend silicone gel with growth factors. Any subsequent scarring can be treated with lasers and microneedling/prp. Best, Dr. Emer

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.