Please recommend most cost effective and long lasting combination of treatments for cellulite and saddlebags. (Photo)

I understand that a combination approach to cellulite will yield the best results. What COMBINATION of procedures or treatments would you recommend for GENETIC SADDLEBAGS and CELLULITE that is largely unresponsive to exercise, and mildly responsive to CoolSculpt and Velashape/Ultrashape treatments? Thank you for your time.

Beat Cellulite with Carboxy Therapy and Z-Wave Therapy

From what I can see in your photo, your problem is not as severe as you think it is. Because you exercise, You do show the rippled signs of cellulite, but because you exercise regularly, you do not have disproportionate accumulations of subcutaneous fat that would qualify as “saddlebags”. As your problem is very localized, I think you would respond well to a combination of Carboxy Therapy and Z-Wave Therapy. The first involves the injection of carbon dioxide gas just below the skin’s surface. This stimulates the release of fatty acids and toxins, thereby shrinking and smoothing the treated area. To enhance your results, Z-Wave works in synergy with Caboxy Therapy to achieve further tightening and smoothing through the use of high-energy radial shock waves. Z-Wave also stimulates collagen production, which promotes additional skin retraction and loss of inches.

Both these treatments are non-surgical and highly affordable. Furthermore, because you exercise so religiously, your results should be long-lasting.

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite.  These results are fairly #permanent.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Treatment of cellulite and saddle bags

Obtain a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon near you experienced in Cellfina. They will examine you and discuss treatment options which may include liposuction of your saddle bags and Cellfina treatment of your areas of cellulite.

Cellfina / Cellulite Reduction/ Liposuction/ Skin Tightening / BBL/ High Definition Procedures

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.
It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.
Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.
It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser.
If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina.
Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.
Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure.
It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.  It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding.

It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.

Take care,

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Cellfina will effectively treat your Cellulite

We have been using Cellfina to safely and effective treat Cellulite.  The treatment is simple and begins with identifying the areas with you using lights that tilt to provide a better view of these areas.The procedure is done under local anesthesia in the office without the need for any sedation.

What is the most cost effective and long lasting combination of treatments for cellulite and saddlebags?

Firstly, the most cost effective treatment is one that works, and one that lasts. That pretty much disqualifies just about every treatment to date with one exception. The only truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless.Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Thank you for your good question

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze for Cellulite, Lipo for banana rolls/saddle bags

If you truly have cellulite, cellulaze may be a good option for you. Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done under local or just IV sedation. It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment. Hope this is helpful.

Dr. Sugene Kim

Cellulaze

Thank you for your question and photos. For the treatment of fat removal to your saddle bag area, I would recommend SmartLipo. This is a minimally invasive procedure that is great for contouring the body.
As for the cellulite, I would recommend Cellulaze. Cellulaze is a great minimally invasive technology for the treatment of cellulite. The benefits of Cellulaze include the following: 

Minimally invasive procedure
Treats cellulite from under the skin rather than over the dermis like typical treatments
Quick healing process
Long-lasting results
Single treatment

I recommend consulting with a qualified physician for a full consultation.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

SaddleBags and Cellulite

Often I am combining liposuction to treat the saddle bags and cellulaze with fat transfer to treat the celluilte.  I suggest a formal consultaiton for treatment options.  There is no cure for cellulite but you can get improvement.  For sure you can get improvement in contour on your thighs.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Please recommend most cost effective and long lasting combination of treatments for cellulite and saddlebags.

Based on the twisted view photo, it is difficult to appreciate your saddlebags. You do have cellulite, and this is a condition seen in most women weather skinny or overweight. You can have both conditions treated with a combination of Cellulaze laser for the cellulite and liposuction of the saddlebags. I often suggest doing liposuction of the waist and hips at the same time to give the illusion that the thighs are longer and slimmer. See a board certified plastic surgeon for an in person consultation/evaluation. Good luck.