How can i get baby soft skin back? Is it even possible at this age? (photo)

Hello i am a 59 yr old female. Since i was 12 i suffered from horrible acne. As a result i have large pores & horrible scars & oily skin! I have tried everything & nothing has worked including accutane! Can u tell me what i need to do to get soft smooth skin... What would need to be done to get rid of the scarring, the enlarged pores, & oil..

Doctor Answers 3

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

you will need a combination of fillers, lasers and skin care to improve this.  long term microneedling and PRP will help.  Please see an expert who can get ou on a combination protocol.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 190 reviews

Acne Scars

I would consult a specialist for these types of scars and consider dermabrasion or CO2 laser treatments.  If you want something less aggressive you can consider Fraxel or eMatrix for these scars.  Best, Dr. Green

Michele S. Green, MD
New York Dermatologist
5.0 out of 5 stars 76 reviews

Hidef Acne Scar Protocol in Los Angeles

Our office specializes in acne scars and we would recommend the Hidef Acne Scar Protocol that includes light chemical peels, Ematrix RF, fractional laser and RF, co2 laser, and micro needling. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
#Realself100 Surgeon

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.