What type of acne scarring do I have? I know there are several different types on my face. (Photos)

Doctor Answers 1

The right combination to help acne scarring--lasers, microneedling/prp, subcision and fillers

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

It's tough to tell from some of your pictures, but you appear to have rolling scars. All acne scars require a combination approach for improvement. I recommend lasers, microneedling/prp, subcision and fillers. See an expert in acne scarring. Best, Dr. Emer

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.