How to get ride of Acne dents/Scaring on my nose? (photos)

I am 29 years old and I get clogged pores pretty easily but wash it on a daily basis but been noticing these scaring and dents on my nose especially on the left side of my nose! When I wear makeup it is not as noticeable but when I don't wear makeup it is pretty obvious and it makes me uncomfortable! How do I get rid of it? Thank you. :)

Acne scars

One of the best treatments to get rid of acne scars is the Fraxel laser.  It can take several treatments of the Fraxel laser on the 1550 wavelength but the  results are impressive.  I find Fraxel laser the best laser for scarring when you have type I skin like yours.  For the best results please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with Fraxel.