How Can I Get Rid of Redness?

In school, my whole face will turn red and then my cheeks will remain red. However, my arms also turn red and i get red blotches that look like hives on my legs,chest and stomach. I've gone to two doctors but niether yet know whats causing this. The redness will occur every period however when i'm home its less likely to occur. This really bothers me so anyone that can help will this please help me i want to get rid of this so badly!

Doctor Answers 1


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You need to see a dermatologist who has a specialty in this problem. I do not know where you live or if I can give specific names on this site.

New York Dermatologic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.