How to Get Rid of my Acne Scars/indentations? (photo)

I have acne scars/indentations that cover both my cheeks. I am now 16 and I am even more conscious about how I look and i try to cover it up with makeup as much as possible but, you can still see the indentations. How do i get rid of those indentations? How much will it cost? please help!! Also, I would also like to know how deep my acne indentations are.

Young patients with scarring acne can be safely treated with Fraxel

The good news is that your acne scars can be fixed.  This will require several Fraxel treatments performed approximately one month apart.  Fraxel lasers are 1500 dollars per treatment.  Find a really experienced dermatologist for this procedure.

Hello

The options you have for your acne scars are Laser treatment, as Profractional laser or even a mini face lift to stretch out the skin and get rid of the scars. Fillers are not long lasting results. You should look into laser. Good luck

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS (in memoriam)