How to totally minimize severe acne scars? (Photos)

I have had a wonderful practitioner who gave me approx 6 treatments of bellafill (although the needle would often get clogged) as well as a few needle stamping procedures and I have seen improvement on my scars. I have many different types of scars that came from Severe cystic acne from about 5 years ago, which was remedied with accutane...( Or whatever it is called now) I still feel there can be more done to treat my cheeks, and I am wondering what the best options are for my case?

Improving acne scars

You need volume still. There is still room for further improvements with Bellafill. I would maximize treatment with this first. Infini is my choice of devices for this problem too.