Is it worth it to take a large dose of Vitamin A everyday (15,000 IU) to clear up acne?

I have had acne for years and years and I just want it to go away. I feel ashamed and helpless when it comes to my skin. Will Vitamin A help? Or is it just some dangerous self medication fad?

Seek Help for Acne

Self-medication is never the best option, even without harmful consequences. Vitamin A won’t cure your acne problems. I recommend you go see a dermatologist for a more permanent solution to your acne. A trained specialist can help you attain the clear skin you desire – don’t give up!

Fenton Dermatologist