SCAAR fx or Deep fx?? Which is best for moderate to heavy acne scars?

Would prefer a more aggressive treatment as opposed to a series of treatments. Planning laser followed by subsision and Bellafill. Hoping the results are good enough to avoid filler, if possible, even though it's highly unlikely. ANY info on SCAAR fx would be great as I'm having trouble finding much in regards to acne scar results. What I have found looks VERY promising though!

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

Acne scarring needs a combination of lasers, microneedling, subcision, fillers to get improvement. I suggest you see an expert.  The type of laser matters much less as compared to who is doing the treatment.  Best, Dr. Emer.