Fastest way to get rid of scars? I have a bunch of ance scars and scars from mosquitos. Best product or way to get rid of it?

As a kid I was wild and have a bunch of scars everywhere.

Acne an mosquito scars

It would be helpful to view photos of your condition. However I have found laser treatment with the fraxel dual laser to be very effective in most instances.

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Acne Scars and Other Scars Require a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse

This type of scarring improves with TCA cross, lasers, and fillers/subcision. I suggest you see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.