Hypertrophic scar treatment? (photos)

I am 8 weeks out from extended tummy tuck after massive weight loss (6.5lbs of skin removed!). I looked great the first 2 weeks then my scar turned hypertrophic as I spit stitches. I have a history of scarring badly so this wasn't unexpected, but I don't know what products are best for helping this issue? There is a lot of conflicting info on the Internet and my PS is no longer doing f/u to ask her. All wounds have been closed for several weeks and the scar isn't raised/hurting.

Melarase PM and Plato's Scar Serum for your scar

I would start with a combination of Melarase PM and Plato's Scar Serum, followed by fractional lasers to help reduce scarring on your incision line. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Treatment for your scars

You may benefit by doing some silicone gel sheeting such as Embrace.  Your scars are still early in the healing process, and that could help them along to heal better.  Ultimately, the goal would be to avoid a scar revision, but it might be something to keep in the back of your mind if there is no improvement in the next several months.  Best of luck!