How to remove dark black spots on the face? Which type of laser treatment will be good for me?

sir I have more black dark spots on the face and I want to get rid of these.Actually I have use more spots clear cream but,no any benefit of these. So,i want that suggest me to which types of laser treatment will be good for me.

I recommend having a consultation with a board-certified doctor who can treat dark spots and/or help you determine what cause. We commonly treat these brown spots or patches with chemical peels (which exfoliate the outermost layer of skin, removing the dark spots), LED light therapy and lasers (the energy blasts away pigment). The laser that we have here at my practice is the YAG (Alexandrite). This resurfacing treatment will work to quickly eliminate deeper brown spots, leaving the skin clear and youthful. Depending on the selected course of treatment, downtime can vary from two to five days—which can be customized to fit your schedule and your needs. The number of depends on the skin—and how many brown spots you have, but expect that you will need one to several treatments over the course of several weeks or months.  But keep in mind, these brown spots will come back as soon as you go out in the sun unprotected, this is why daily broad-spectrum sunscreen is essential.