I have pores on my skin on my head area. How do I treat it. (photos)

Doctor Answers 1


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hi there, you can try microneedling, its a treatment that stimulates collagen under the skin and gets rid of large pores and acne scars. Typically a series of 3 treatments one month apart are recommended.

Columbus Physician
5.0 out of 5 stars 24 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.