What are these scars / irregular surface at my cheeks?

I had acne in my teenage days (but very mild acna). All the acne was gone without any scarring. Please guide what these scars are at my cheeks, which are visible only under sunlight or overhead lights. Please advise ths treatment how to remove these scars. Best Regards

Irregular Acne Scars

It would be best to post a photo so that I could assist you in your acne scars.  I have found the eMatrix to be the best treatment for these scars.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

What type of scars? ENGLEWOOD Cliffs NJ

Unfortunately, I was unable to view your pictures. They did not come up with the description of your history. Kindly resend the pictures. Thank you

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

Acne scars under lights and how to treat them

I would have to see your scars first but we would suggest laser resurfacing likely at a minimum. We have a unique approach that treats all types of acne scars including ice pick, depressed scars, box car scars, elevated scar and pigmented scars with a 5-7 step process done in about 2 hours.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon