My question is about acne and acne scarring (Photo)

I have acne problem ..I had tried number of medications including doxycycline and use clindamycin like everynight before bed as prescribed but I still have breakouts + the acne scars they don't seem like to fade away please help me don't ignore I am very worried......plus my skin is really oily and little exposure to sun cause great tanning of my skin please suggest me any good sunblock which also doesn't clog pores or cause more blackening of skin ....

Acne with PIH dark skin

I suggest seeing a dermatologist and starting Retin A and hydroquinone. If this clears your acne and you still have persistent scarring, I would then recommend Infini treatments.

Severe Acne and Scars and Best Treatment

Please consult a board certified dermatologist and consider a course of Accutane therapy to stop the acne.  Six months off Accutane look into the eMatrix laser for your acne scars.  There are many good sunscreens that are oil free and non-comedogenic that you can purchase.  Best, Dr. Green

Acne and scars

dear patient, You should consider a course of oral antibiotics.
Just for a short time to reduce the inflammation.
Regular facials and microdermabrasions also help.
there are 2 other options to consider. Accutane is a last resort but if used judiciously can permanently cure acne. These scars and active acne is treated in my office with Cooltouch CT3 laser with great results.
I hope this was helpful.
Yours, Dr David R.

A. David Rahimi, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologist