should i continue the same laser or consider another laser or any other treatment modality?

i am 22 years old...I had acne for about ten years and scarring as well.The scars were on face and about 70+.some of the scars are very deep and some are shallow.i got fractional c02 done and after 7-8 sessions scars are left to about 30+ but not vanished completely.some small scars are gone and other are reduced in depth.

Laser for Acne Scars

It sounds like you have had good results with some difficult scars.  It often takes many treatments to improve these acne scars.  I prefer eMatrix and Fraxel with fillers for these types of scars.  Please re-post with photos.  Best, Dr. Green