Why is my forehead so dry with fine wrinkles, what can I do to get rid of them? (photos)

This happened in the past 6 months. Im 30 and have a 1 year old child and I still breastfeed at night. I've tried different creams and now I use olive oil too. Its dry and shiny. I also have 2 veins that run through my forhead when Im smiling in pictures... my dry skin bothers me most and its getting wrinkly.

Forehead Wrinkles

To treat your forehead wrinkles, you should start with a good skin care regiment.  Make an appointment with a board certified dermatologist to discuss your needs.  You might also want to consider Botox treatments.  Botox is a very effective way to improve the appearance of forehead wrinkles.  I would wait for any treatments, however, until you have finished breast feeding.  Hormone changes after pregnancy , birth and breast feeding can change skin conditions.  Good luck!

Forehead wrinkles treatment

Hi and thanks for your question.For your active wrinkles botox is a good option to relax the forehead muscles. For dry skin there are many products you can try but I highly suggest to see an expert physician 

Reza Akef, MD
Toronto Physician

Improving forehead skin wrinkles

Botox is good at improving the wrinkles and skin appearance. Adding a good skin care regime that includes a Retinol or Retin A and a good growth factor cream is helpful. Chemical peels/laser resurfacing also are good options.

Steven F. Weiner, MD