Ever seen stretch marks like this? (Photos)

I will be getting smart Lipo in December, so my legs don't rub and cause the stretch marks to bleed anymore, and so the laser will help tighten them. Has anyone ever seen anything like this? Some of the stretch marks have ripples? I'm only 19, very active and have never been overweight.

Stretch mark fix

There is nothing great to fix these. Many procedures can mildly improve things such as Infini, laser resurfacing, PRP and microneedling.

The Ripple Remover--Microneedling/prp, lasers, Radiofrequency for stretchmarks

There are many options for this. Microneedling/prp, lasers or radiofrequency devices can help build collagen and give improvement to the appearance of stretch marks. I suggest a cosmetic dermatologist with experience in the treatment of scars and who is an expert in lasers. Best, Dr. Emer.