Can Surgery Give Me Perfect Toes? (photo)

Okay so I was not born like this! My toes came to look like this after years of dancing and also wearing shoes that were too small "SILLY ME". Now as an adult I cannot wear sandals because of the way that my feet look I would like to know if there is surgery that will give me beautiful feet no scars ? I would love to be able to wear sandals before I die.

Beautiful toes

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Unfortunately any surgery will leave a scar. We routinely attempt to minimise and hide the scar, but there is always a scar if you have surgery.

Your toes are not too bad at all. You have a minor 'hallux valgus' deformity. I won't recommend any treatment for this. But if the bend progresses and becomes painful, please see an orthopaedic surgeon for advice.

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon